Posted on July 27, 2011 by billgalusha
- Community bank selects EMC Captiva intelligent enterprise capture for their mortgage processing application
- Captiva enterprise capture platform will be deployed centrally and distributed, along with advanced document capture capabilities.
- Kofax system did not meet growing business requirements for expanding capture into other banking areas (e.g. branch office capture).
- Captiva will provide the solution for capturing documents and data to be delivered into backend IBM-FileNet content management system.
There’s an old saying “in with the new, and out with the old”. In this particular win, EMC is effectively replacing an older Kofax system that had been in place for several years.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: Captiva, Capture, competition, IBM-FileNet, Kofax, legacy systems, performance, scalability | Leave a Comment »
Posted on July 19, 2011 by billgalusha
Reveille Software has introduced a new release of Reveille Management Console for Captiva InputAccel 6.5. You can read the entire press release.
If you are not familiar with the Reveille solution, Reveille Management Console is the only agentless application level monitoring system for EMC Captiva InputAccel. Reveille Management Console can also monitor critical components and proceses within EMC Documentum and SourceOne. In the case of monitoring InputAccel, Reveille Management Console monitors the InputAccel components and processes, diagnoses the cause of a problem and automatically repairs it or waits for administrative approval to repair. It takes a proactive approach to identifying problems when certain conditions arise, which enables IT to quickly fix an issue before it becomes a bigger problem later on.
New features for the Reveille Management Console for Captiva InputAccel version 6.5 include:
- Over 25 “out of the box” scorecard metrics for InputAccel that allow organizations to track workflow process exceptions, capture transaction volumes, and capture processing exception thresholds
- Advanced monitoring of InputAccel 6.x server performance counters
- Over 40 “out of the box” InputAccel Specific Tests including: Check Batch Error State, Batch Hold Status, Batch Creation, Check Number / Type of Tasks, Number of Active Tasks, Check Tasks/ Batch Levels for Departments and more
- A new, native .NET interface and expanded Captiva InputAccel Wizard supporting Captiva InputAccel 6.x, including version 6.5
- 64-bit operating system support including support for Microsoft® Windows® 2008 R2 Server.
Reveille has been a long-time partner of Captiva, and their solution is available through EMC Select. Imagine eliminating the manual monitor procedures, saving over $200,000 per year, and reducing trouble tickets by 80%. This is just one example of a Captiva customer who’s using Reveille Mangement Console for Captiva InputAccel to proactively monitor instead of performing costly manual steps, receive real-time notifications in the event of a problem, and automatically diagnose and repair problems.
If you are looking for ways to proactively monitor your Captiva environment, I recommend taking a look at the latest Reveille solution. It could save you both time and money, in addition to increasing customer satisfaction internally.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: application monitoring, Reveille Software | Leave a Comment »