Are you ready for Momentum at EMC World? The conference runs May 21st-24th and is in Las Vegas once again. There is a lothappening that week and I wanted to give just some of the highlights you can expect:
- General Session and Keynote sessions with Joe Tucci, Rick Devenuti and other EMC executive thought leaders
- Enjoy 100+ EMC Documentum, xCP, Captiva and Document Sciences
- Learn about new features and product roadmaps
- Explore and experiment in hands-on sessions
- The Solutions Pavilion with 100+ partner exhibits
- Thousands of peers from around the world
- Outstanding entertainment and networking events
I posted a blog to the EMC Documentum Connect Community with a recommended Captiva Agenda. I encourage you to download the PDF if you are looking for sessions that focus on capture. If you are already registered for the event, you may want to map out all the sessions you’d like to attend. On the EMC World site you can put together your personal agenda using My Agenda Scheduler.
There is also an exclusive Captiva Customer Networking Opportunity: Enjoy lunch while networking with EMC Captiva customers, subject matter experts, and Executive speakers. Seating is limited, so please register in advance.
In past years, I’ve blogged about what was happening at EMC World and this year I will once again post 2-3 blogs during the conference highlighting sessions and keynotes I attend, and overall interesting conversations and thoughts I might have. You can also follow me on twitter (@bgalusha) and get the latest updates there as well.
If you are a customer or partner attending Momentum at EMC World and would like to meet up, send me a quick email or tweet. In a few days, I’ll post another blog with further insight into what you can expect at Momentum at EMC World.